WHAT: Aura restaurant at the Seaport Hotel Boston offers a frightfully fun ‘Fine Dining Family Style’.
Kids are invited to trick or treat in their costumes on Friday night in the Seaport Hotel from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Ghosts and goblins can visit a number of hotel departments which will be serving up lots of treats!
Aura restaurant will offer a special Fine Dining Family-Style (FDFS) on Friday, October 28th. Aura invites families in for FDFS’s early family dinner seatings on select Fridays throughout the year. Parents enjoy Chef Rachel Klein’s fine dining stylings and kids are able to romp & play in a dedicated play space where it’s okay for kids to act like kids.
For Halloween weekend, Chef Klein has concocted a number of spooky specialties for the kids menu. Adults can order from Aura’s regular menu or enjoy a three-course, $30 prix fixe menu.
Kids will enjoy candy-corn crafts with Samara Lamm of The Kids Place 4 Fun in Needham, in addition to all of the toys and a Halloween themed movie.
Menu highlights include:
For the little ghosts & goblins:
- Bat’s Blood Soup (Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese)
- Sweet Brain Nuggets (Sweet & Sour Turkey Meatballs, Broccoli, Pineapple, Lo Mein Noodles)
- Grilled Bat Wings (Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Sliced Blood Oranges, Ketchup)
- Pumpkin Ice Cream & Zombie Eyeballs (Warm spices, pumpkin ice cream, tapioca pearls, sweet milk sauce
For the adults:
- Cauliflower Soup
- Grilled Pork Loin
- Potato Puree, Concord grape sauce, Napa cabbage, Great Hill Blue cheese
- Roasted Chicken – Gnocchi, shallot cream, Brussels sprouts, pine nuts, Marieke Gouda
- Roasted Scottish Salmon
- Smoked potato puree, roasted Brussels sprouts, brown sugar bacon cranberries
- Crème Brulee – Tahitian vanilla beans, caramelized sugar, shortbread cookies
WHEN: Friday, October 28th
WHERE: Aura restaurant at the Seaport Hotel. One Seaport Lane, Boston, MA
RESERVATIONS: 617.385.4300 or OpenTable.com for reservations.