Looking for free things to do with kids in Massachusetts? If you have a Bank of America or Merrill Lynch card, you can get into numerous museums across the US free, on the first weekend of every month.
Here are the family-friendly museums in Massachusetts:
- The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art, Amherset
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Harvard Museum of Natural History, Cambridge
- Cape Cod Museum of Art, Dennis
- American Textile History Museum, Lowell
- Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art (MASS MoCA), North Adams
- Worcester Art Museum
Each registered card holder receives free general admission.
To learn more, visit Museums on Us.